300x250 AD TOP

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Tagged under:

Sanjay Leela Bhansali reveals he did not want Alia Bhatt to audition for Black. This is why

Just a few days ago, Sanjay Leela Bhansali announced his film Inshallah with Alia Bhatt and Salman Khan. The film is touted to be a love story and marks a collaboration between Salman and Bhansali after 20 years. They had last worked together in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

Recently, Bhansali opened up about roping in Alia for the film in an interview with a daily. He also revealed that Alia had come to his office, when she was just 9 years old, to audition for Black. She had wanted to bag the child's role.

"Alia is an extremely young actress with a lot of magic. She She fits the role beautifully. When she was nine, she had come with her mother (Soni Razdan). I saw the sparkle in her eyes. I told Soni I wouldn't audition her for a child's role because I knew she was a Hindi film heroine. Later, I went to Soni and Mahesh Bhatt and told them I wanted their girl, but that project did not happen. Inshallah will be a beautiful journey," he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment